- Supervised iOS/iPadOS devices running iOS/iPadOS version 14.1 or higher
Get the ScreenTrust app from the App Store:
1 On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you are logged in with your Apple ID
2 Open the App Store App
3 Search for the ScreenTrust App
4 Buy the ScreenTrust App (it's free!)
Configure the app:
- Login to ScreenTrust Management System and click on "Setup Instructions"
- Click on "iOS / iPadOS (Other MDM)"
- Click on "Download configuration profile"
- A screen will appear asking for the replacement variables for Serial number and User ID
- In the "Serial number" field enter the serial number of the device you're installing the app on
- In the "User ID" field enter the e-mail address of the user you would like to link this device to. Please note that an user with that specific e-mail address needs to exists in ScreenTrust Management System!
- Send (e-mail, AirDrop, etc..) the profile to the device.
- After you sent the profile, you’ll see the message Profile Downloaded or Enroll in ScreenTrust.
- To install the profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap Profile Downloaded or Enroll in ScreenTrust.
- Settings screen is showing Profile Downloaded
- Tap Install in the upper-right corner, then follow the onscreen instructions
NOTE: The devices that you want to use with ScreenTrust must be supervised !